Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Designer Wedding Show!

One thing I miss about being back in the UK is the fabulous wedding shows......usually a great day out and full of inspirational ideas!  Never mind I can get booking my tickets for next year and it gives me an excuse to get up to London and catch up with some old friends!

I just love the guys Javier and Tony from By Appointment Only Design they have a fabulous boutique in Chiltern Street, Marylbone.....another place on MY MUST VISIT list when I'm back in London!  The boys organise weddings and produce absolutely stunning bridal and event flowers.....I'm told that they don't actually use any foliage in their designs at all.  I'm a huge fan of their work so it was great to see pictures of their stand at The Designer Wedding Show in Battersea Park over the weekend....take a peek at the beautiful stand at the show by the BAOD boys!

 Just lovin the table draping and the rose petals!

 Very soft pastel colours in the flowers beautifully executed in their design

Just perfect!

Photography credit......By Appointment Only Design

No comments:

Post a Comment