Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Winter wonderland.....Flora & Grace....lovin the grey and white!

Well I'm back!  Couldn't stay away any longer missed my blog and my world of weddings so very much....it's been a long journey getting here over the last six weeks....full of every emotion possible......but here I am back where I belong......and I've waited such a long time for this moment!

Ten years of sunshine has been great but you can't beat a lovely cold dry blustery day in the UK......and I'm very quickly picking up on the winter wedding season which seems to be very boiyant.....not such a bad idea eh! 

I love the thought of a beautiful winter wedding.....lots of greys and whites, lots of candlelight and twinkling lights, faux fur and frosting.....how romantic!  I've managed to find some very pretty pictures to get us all in the mood for a winter wedding.....see what you think?


Photo credit...The Perfect Pallette

 

 





I love the knitted table accessories.....what about knitting pretty favour bags.....could be all the rage!!!!  Think of your flowers in the prettiest whites and pale greys through to a touch of amethyst with tinges of green.......delightful! Greys and whites needn't be drab they go beautifully with a whole host of colours.....so much so I've used the grey and white theme for Flora and Grace in the shop....again I can add in any colour scheme without any clashing.....even bright summery colours will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment