When we opened the shop two weeks ago we had no idea in what direction the business would take us but from what we have seen so far you're loving our wedding and reception stationery...and we couldn't be more delighted!
So for those of you who haven't visited our blog before.....go and get a nice glass of wine or a cuppa and let me explain a little how we work with our stationery!!!!
It appears from your feedback so far that you actually like to look and feel the stationery before you buy which is quite difficult when trying to purchase from the internet. I certainly don't want to knock the internet as so many fine stationers use this method of selling to the general public! Luckily for us we do have the shop where you can visit and discuss your stationery needs at length with both Alex and I and of course we love to see you.
We are completely bespoke at Flora and Grace designing something individual and personal to you as a couple. Your stationery is very important after all it's more than likely the first thing family and friends see regarding your special day.....so we really do need to give it some serious thought!
Where do you start? Well first of all you need to come and see us at 16 Waterloo Street, Clifton Village, Bristol......open Monday to Saturday 10.00am till 5.00pm.
- As an introductory offer over the next couple of months we won't be charging for the design element of your invitation process....this will be free of charge.
- I need to spend at least an hour with you initially discussing requirements, ideas, colours, themes, card and paper stock.
- If you manage to read this prior to visiting us at Flora and Grace....great so you can come prepared. I would like any dress swatches that you may have be it your's or your bridesmaids.
- If you have a scrapbook or a file of pictures relating to your wedding please bring this with you.
- Once we have decided on the design we must look the wording and fonts of the actual invitation.
- After our initial design meeting its possible for me to update you with proofs via email if you can't make it into the shop. Once we have the wording of the invitation correct.....the design in place I will then produce a sample in it entirety for you to keep.
- Happy with the invitation....great we will then have to ask you for a deposit to secure your order. The remainder of the monies will be payable on collection of your invitations!
- If you require reception stationery....table plans, name cards, menu's, order of service/day, tags, thank you cards we can tie all this in to match your wedding stationery at this point!