Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

I need some help......please!

As you know Flora and Grace has now become more than just a dream....reality actually....at last! I am due to open early new year 2012 but I need stock!  I already will have my range of stationery in place but I guess it won't be everyones cup of tea so I will be looking for other artisan suppliers....is that YOU or a friend maybe....I would love to hear from you large or small businesses, private individuals please contact me!

I am also looking for......wedding related items...bespoke, couture, artisan....something very different!  With regard to service suppliers....the business is going to be in the Bristol area....so not too far out please!

Wedding cake makers, suppliers
Venue suppliers.....all different kinds from village hall to something grand
Photographers
Transport companies
Make up artists
Hairdressers
Nails
Jewellery
Stationery
Favours....all kinds...including edible
Gift wrap
All kinds of different gift boxes, favour boxes, dress boxes, keepsake
Gift bags
Cookies
Candles
Bunting, garlands
Guest books
Wedding albums

The list is endless....if you've come across anything in your search for wedding related items that you think are just that little bit different.....please contact me kim@zucchiniweddings.com or leave me a link or idea in the comment box below.....I would dearly love to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment