Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

All Weekend.......Pure Romance.....

All week I have been researching weddings that literally ooze ROMANCE with a capital R.  This is going to be pure romance weekend........all scribblings and photography from me will be about the most romantic weddings on our little earth........keep popping in........

I'm going to be paying partcular attention to styling that romantic wedding......after all it's the little touches that will get your wedding noticed.  I have been styling and planning wedding in the Mediterranean for the best part of nine years!  Sometimes I dream of styling the most beautiful English country garden soiree with everything green and lush, beautiful garden blooms, candlelight, butterflies......you get the picture......One day my dreams will come true.....in the meantime my little ole blog will get us in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment