Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

Floral Genius.....Ariella Chezar











Kicking off my 'Pure Romance' weekend is a wonderful lady called Ariella Chezar she has to be one of my favourite floral artists to date.....I call her an artist because that's what her flowers convey to me.......pure works of art!

Ariella in her own words......."Some artists use flowers creatively to have an edge, to be different. I look to the flower growing in it's natural state as my inspiration. Rather than work against the inherent grace of each flower by packing them too closely together or forcing them to be uniform, I allow them breathing space to arch and move as they might. The possibility for drama comes in through the combinations of texture and color, which, whether contrasting or layered tone upon tone are always consciously thought out and never garish."

These beautiful pictures are just a taste of the wonderful floral artistry she manages to create...... I adore her use of flowers and fruit and the colour and texture combinations are stunning........they look effortless as though they have been picked and just thrown together in a vase........not an easy look to achieve.........unless of course you're Ariella Chezar!

Photograph credit  Ariella Chezar

No comments:

Post a Comment