Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

Choccywoccydoodah......barking mad but brilliant!





Once upon a time their was a little chocolate shop in Brighton that shall be fondly known as Choccwokkydoodah.........translated this means shear, unadulterated brilliance!

I have just spent two hours watching the reality TV show about this amazing cake shop.........and it's even more amazing, slightly eccentric owner Christine and her chocolatiers.  Not normal in any sense of the word......in the kindest possible way these guys are like something out of Alice in Wonderland.........if you managed to peep through the keyhole they would all be there in full technicolour.........BARKING!

I make cakes, I've worked with chocolate but you have to be very SPECIAL to come up with anything as off the wall as the cakes these guys design and sculpt in chocolate........I'm in awe........what an incredible bunch of people.....OH to have just ONE day in their heads........BRILLIANT!

Granted to have one of these cakes at your wedding wouldn't be anything slightly resembling a normal wedding cake.......but hey what a centrepiece.......I guess you would also need a few numbers come up on the lottery.......all great things have a price.

On that note I'm off to my bed to dream in fabulous TECHNICOLOUR CHOCOLATE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment