Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2009

I'm back at last - hurrah!!!

Well my poor blog has suffered and I haven't been posting since May - shame on me! Anyway much has gone on since my last post and I have had a big re-vamp with my wedding stationery business.

The Design Studio is no longer the company is now called Pink Raspberry www.pink-raspberry.com where you will find some wonderful couture wedding stationery for your perfect day. I decided on the success of the original company with our Zucchini brides to go that little bit further and offer our services further afield on the web - outside of the Zucchini umbrella so to speak. The website was designed and built by me - hopefully showing you some flair before you let me loose on your wedding stationery. I will be changing the pictures on a regular basis and will be using the next two weeks with no weddings at Zucchini to really move on with some new designs to wet the appetite.

I have decided to combine this blog keeping you up to date on Zucchini and Pink Raspberry rather than having seperate blogs for each company - I hope that makes sense!

At both Pink Raspberry and Zucchini we fully understand that your wedding day is a one off - a day charged with emotion, excitement and expectation - everything has to be flawless and it really is all about detail, detail, detail.

I really promise not to let this blog lapse again so keep popping in and keep an eye on weddings at Zucchini and progress with Pink Raspberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment