Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

The Exquisite........Mrs Hince

Kate Moss finally marries the ever cool Jamie Hince........super model, rock chick whatever the label you want to give her she did look beautiful in her 'au naturelle' John Galliano gown and Manolo Blahnik shoes with blue lined insoles as her 'something blue'.......very classy!

The veil was to die for......I just love veils.....a similar style of veil was recently worn by Lily Allen at her wedding......definately a NO FUSS look that more than likely took hours to perfect!  The fourteen bridesmaids wore white chiffon dresses with a gypsy-neckline and matching ballet pumps.  Kates maid-of-honour was her former casting agent Jess Hallett who wore a blue Stella McCartney creation.

Ohhhh......to be a fly on the wall at this reception which was held in Kates 2 million pound mansion in Little Faringdon in Oxon.  Six marquees were set up in the grounds of this beautiful cotswold mansion for this mini festival theme.  Its rumoured each tent had a theme one being modelled on Londons famous Groucho Club......another on a bar in Jamaica......still partying until Sunday night I bet their having a ball.

The food I'm sure was to die for and was provided by China Tang at the Dorchester and The Ritz in Paris.  Sir David Tang is responsible for China Tang and his lifestyle brand 'Shanghai Tang' boutique in Sloane Street (as far as I can remember) great guy and someone I had the priviledge to look after many times at Asprey!

I'm going to name drop again.......just because I CAN but two of the guests were people that I looked after back in London.......one being the gorgeous Jade Jagger and the Green Shields Stamp and retail guru Philip Green.......those are stories for another day but believe me when I say Miss Jagger knows how to party....as if Mrs Hince needs any help!!!!!

As for Abby Clancy who married Peter Crouch the day before......what can I say you've either got it or you ain't.......I think the fabulous Kate Moss definately has it.......not so sure we saw the same class act from Miss Clancy....sorry!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment