Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

Another gem.....kicking off my Wedding Planning Weekend'

Join me over the next few weekends as I look at the world of wedding planning!  I have started my first weekend with my idol......Mark Niemierko who really does know how to plan a wedding......only dreams (and a little money) are made of......Oh and of course his magic wand! 

It isn't only his attention to detail in every aspect of a wedding day that makes him unique.....each wedding unfolds like a beautiful story with a beginning, a middle and sadly for me....an end. Mr. Niemierko manages to tell each fairtale wedding chapter in it's entirety......he doesn't miss a trick from his concierge services, dress and shoe fittings, hair, makeup, stunning tables, subtle lighting, including the amazing candlelight display at Claridges (in my last post), beautiful flowers, photography.  I would imagine whatever you needed was at his fingertips.......including a few glasses of the best bubbly.......this really is wedding planning at it's finest!

Another Mark Niemierko gem to kick off my 'Wedding Planning Weekend' enjoy!



NIEMIERKO WEDDING: Regal Russian at Kensington Palace, London from Niemierko on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment