Pages

Sunday 1 March 2009

Back again, away far too long!





Where have I been well its a long story but I have been busy Twittering. Yes I'm addicted and have been Twittering ever since I discovered the site! Go on join Twitter its good fun ad its amazing what you discover about people!

Back to normality! The restaurant is slowly being put back together for our first wedding in March. Two more members of staff start back tomorrow that gives me a full house. Tomorrow I start the cook offs with my two new chefs which so far are proving to be very good.

I have just completed an order for Save the date cards for one of my brides, I'm always quite nervous incase they don't really like what I have designed - well she just loved them and wouldn't change a thing - fantastic! Pictures above, I'm not overly keen having to use butterflies on stationary but even I was pleased with the results.

The rain is still persisting but the dams are filling and our water problem will be a little less of a problem in the summer. Just hoping that it won't be as hot as last year, it was unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment