Pages

Saturday 14 February 2009

Pure Decadence Range





Well its been a quiet week at Zucchini the lull before the wedding season is upon us I suppose!

The office is fairly busy with booking forms and my design studio has had orders coming in all week, I feel like it's finally begining to take off at last. I have been using a supplier in the States for my pocketfolds, they are excellent but the delivery time with them is about 3 weeks which is quite a long time if I have a rush order. Anyay I have found a new company in the UK they are very good, delivery is about a week and they stock some beautiful papers as well as a good range of pocketfolds, oh.... and the joy velcro dots as well.

So I set to work using an ice white pocketfold and some black and white flock paper to produce a range of stationary calling it the 'Pure Decadence' range. I have boxed this invitation and added some pretty sprinkles inside the box' then I finished it off with black satin ribbon. I also added some hot pink ribbon to see what it looked like, I think it worked really well. I also designed a guest book to match, it's a little different from a conventional guest book in that I have added two small envelopes on each page mounted on matching backing cards. The idea is that each guest is supplied with a small card to write their message on and then they can put it in one of the envelopes in the book.
I think the results were lovely you see what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment