Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Captain and his Lady!

Amazing I just happened to come across these gorgeous photo's this morning when I suddenly realised Stuart and I are related......in a round about way! The last time I saw Stuart was about two years ago at my aunties house back in the UK.......it was Christmas.......he was home on leave and him and his mum Mo visited us at my aunties house......My uncle and his mum are brother and sister - small world huh!  I knew Stuart was getting married because Moira and Cliff (aunty and uncle) were attending the wedding infact I was with Moira in the UK going from shop to shop while she was looking for her outfit.......she'll die if she knows I written this.......sssh!

Anyway I gather Steph and Stu tied the knot in a very posh wedding in February at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst with a reception at the Officers Mess, Minley Manor (I can see aunty and uncle) in the group photo shot - Moira's hiding I know she hates having her picture taken......she'll kill me!

I've never met Steph but doesn't she look gorgeous in her darling Sassi Holford gown - delicious!  The bridesmaids looked equally yummy in their beautiful deep purple Coast dresses

All the happiness in the world to Stu and Steph.......no doubt we shall meet (Steph) at some point.....Good luck guys!!!!!!


















Photography Janda Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment