Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Anyone......for tea






Every Sunday morning I take myself (Alex comes too) off to The Elysium Hotel in Paphos......why?  I love it I manage to sneek away for an hour to get my head around the week ahead of me......and have a lovely cuppa of course.

This week I took my camera.......it's been a beautiful Sunday morning, the sun was shining and I thought........why not share my morning with you, take some lovely pictures and post them on my blog. The hotel is lovely and many of my brides have stayed there over the years.  The grounds are beautiful as you can see.

If you are thinking about a few nights of luxury for your honeymoon......spoil yourselves take a look at www.elysium-hotel.com I've only managed to photograph just outside where I was having my tea but I have stayed there and visited many of the rooms when delivering flowers to my brides........Highly recommended and the tea is lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment