Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Sweet dreams.........

 
Its only Sunday afternoon dreaming!  I've put together a completely over the top inspiration board.....good grief the flowers alone would cost an arm and a leg.......hey we can dream can't we?  What I love about the overall picture is the romance and the sheer dreaminess of this look........beautiful soft creams, ivory and pale golds and lots of stunning candlelight.  I love all the glass on the table at the bottom of the collage everything just catches the light beautifully!
The gorgeous Elie Saab gown finishes the look.......but what about the bed (a bed on an inspiration board you may well ask) I fell in love with this bed........my god......Alex would hate all those cushions, maybe a bit too much for the honeymoon night it would take at least half an hour to get into it........I LOVE IT........and don't forget we are dreaming so anything goes!

Sweet dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment