Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Lets Talk Zucchini


Over the next week I want to introduce you to Zucchini my exclusive wedding venue in the sun. I love pictures so I thought what better way to show you round than lots and lots of pictures. To do this I've created some extra pages to my blog........at the top of the home page you will see the topics menu where I am going to put some of my favourite photographs from over the last nine years of sublime weddings at this exclusive venue.

I hope you manage to pop in from time to time this week and join me as I rekindle some very fond memories.........and what better way to start than a picture of my son, Jamie and his stunning wife Liz on their wedding day with me three years ago.

Finishing off my Sunday quest for the most beautiful wedding frock take a look at my daughter-in-laws.........its up there..........it may not be Valentino but wow its the business!

No comments:

Post a Comment